Thursday, 22 September 2011

Remember !

I feared rejection until I learned to have faith in myself.
I feared pain until I learned that it’s necessary for growth.
I feared the truth until I saw the ugliness in lies.
I feared life until I experienced its beauty.



 I’ve HanDs, BuT i Can’t aLwaYs ToUcH Ur HanDs.
I’ve EaRs,But i Can’t aLwaYs HeaR Ur vOiCe.
I’ve MouTh,BuT i Can’t aLwaYs TaLk To U.
I’ve eYes,But i Can’t aLwaYs LooK aT U.
But.. I’ve HEART!!
ThaT HEART aLwaYs PraY FoR U..




The best gift of Gift
to u’r pRenZ :LoYaltY
to u’r eNeMy :4giVeNesS
to u’r boss :seRviCe
to a child :a good eXamPle
to u’r paReNtS :gRatiTuDe & deVoTiOn
to u’r maTe : loVe & fAiThfuLLneSs
to al mEn&woMaN :LoVe


Inilah masanya untuk perubahan di dalam
Buka mata anda
Jangan buang apa yang hak selain
Sebelum hari itu tiba
Apabila ada tempat untuk lari dan bersembunyi
Sekarang meminta diri sendiri 'sebab Allah menonton anda

No comments:

Post a Comment